Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Awkward Moments With Rocco Dispirito, Part 2.


Rocco may be a talented chef and blandly attractive (the Bradley Cooper of celebrity chefs), but he's not too proud to take a goofy photograph...or a thousand!  In a follow up to my first post on Rocco, here are some more funny photos of Rocco from his Now Eat This ! cookbook. 

Ha, ha...you talk to me like that again...I'm gonna prod you with this fork.

Rocco has never hear the expression, where there's smoke, there's fire.


Gonna Fly Now
Flying High Now
Gonna fly...fly...fly

Can Grant Achatz do this?! Huh! I bet he didn't even GO to Clown College!

I hate to be THAT GIRL here, but I have to be serious.  Celebs, can we keep our tongues in our mouths please?  You are not Mr. Winkle, no one wants to see your tongue.  George Strait, this goes double for you!